Thursday 3 March 2011

Zoey Says ...

[I've created this blog so that my group and I can communicate our ideas regarding the contextual exhibition. Over the past few days I've thought about the possible areas that we could explore to find a exhibition them]

"Me & Kelly have discussed  fashion photography and how widely based the subject is. We thought that if we based an exhibition around the entire subject it would neither be interesting or enriching. We considered looking into specific fashion photographers or even looking at a particular era for fashion photography, however we thought this would create a simple, uninspiring link between each of the photographs. We've begun to consider controversial photography, but we are unsure at this point of anything further. I'm sending Kelly and Lucy the information for this blog now, so they can give their opinions. I hope Lucy is as enthusiastic of our area of choice and can bring lots of ideas to the table!"

No comments:

Post a Comment